Nixa Downtown Revitalization Committee is working to turn our downtown into a thriving business and entertainment district while maintaining its history.
Projects Currently Underway:
- Our Downtown Master Plan
- The widening of Hwy 14
- A new mural for the downtown district
- Downtown District Zoning
- Renovation of 107 B S Main
- Additional commercial building plans by investors
- Local events for the community
- Creepin' at the Crossroads
- Sucker Days
- Not Yo' Grandma's Bingo
- Little Miss Main Street Pageant
- Taste of Downtown
- Farmer's Market
- Renovation of several downtown buildings
- New updated storefronts with Facade Grant assistance 2021
- New water line 2021
- New electrical boxes for special events along Main Street 2019
- We are partnering with Betterblock to test a few scenarios downtown for better parking, better walkability, safer crosswalks, landscaping, and more!
- We are partnering with the Nixa Art Council to bring more art to the downtown district such as sculptures, murals, and more.